Friday, September 9, 2011

trousers

Today I worked the Women's Expo for the Sister Missionary Mall where I work. I've never been and I've got to say that it was very GIRLY. Sparklies, handbags, clothing (a little too UTAH for me), and just a whole lot of girly things. It was fun. Across from our booth was a clothing company. Can't remember the name. They were selling really comfortable and cute clothing that can be worn by pregnant women like my cute sister or just me (who's not pregnancy, lol). I ended looking in their clearance bins and found really cute maternity trousers (jeans) for only $10! I love them and they are soooo comfy. Moral of the story, don't be afraid to buy maternity trousers.

P.S. Can I just say, I LOVE being married! The wedding was just perfect. All day I couldn't stop smiling. I am married to the man of my dreams. Everyone asks me how I feel about being married. My response: It was all worth waiting for and even better, HE was worth waiting for. I'm so happy that we have both made good choices and decisions that led us to each other. We both served the Lord and lived our lives according to the Gospel and I am just so happy that we are now TOGETHER living the Gospel. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and His Son. I can really testify that if we truly apply the Principles of the Gospel in our EVERYDAY lives, we will be the happiest we've ever been. Life is hard, that's why we need the Gospel.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog! I don't do a lot of FBing so I look forward to keeping up with you on here! I'm so sad I still haven't seen you sense you have been home! I miss your beautiful face and would love to catch up with you in person if the time is ever there! But for now I will catch up with you here! I enjoyed reading what you have so far! What a sweet story in how you and Pat met! I am thrilled to hear you are happy and married to the man of your dreams! This life is a crazy fun journey and I'm happy for you to have found such an amazing guy! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! Kathryn and you did a wonderful job putting it together and it's very you. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete